Hey ya, aspirers!
Here’s the list of gratitude journal prompts, if you are just starting with your journal. If you are already in the process, you might like to add some of these to your list. Here we go:
25 Gratitude Journal Prompts and Ideas
- One thing you love about yourself
- What made you smile today?
- Who are you grateful to?
- Food you love the most
- What do you love about your parents?
- Best thing that happened today
- Something someone gave you
- Your favorite memory
- Music that makes you feel good
- Your greatest accomplishment
- Something you love about nature
- A challenge that made you stronger
- A talent that you are proud of
- What made you laugh today?
- Best things you have read today
- Gift you loved receiving
- Lesson you learned this month
- A habit you are proud to have
- Your life principle
- Things you love about your friends
- Best feeling ever
- Best trip you had
- Something you have created
- Something that inspires you
That’s all guys! If you would like something to add up to this list, let us know in the comments section below. And stay tuned for more scoop.