You’ve always been a literary mess, from a bag full of journals to accumulating colorful stationery. Regardless of how you see yourself, the world may take you for a weird person. But you know in your heart, that there’s a writer in you. If you are still figuring out, these signs might help. Take a look:
15 Obvious Signs That There Is A Writer In You
- You’re in love with words
- You have a pile of notebooks and journal
- You’d rather write it than say it
- You love to read
- You are a storyteller
- You see new experiences as goldmines
- You see people as the potential characters in your novel
- You keep pen and paper by your bedside
- You observe people
- You talk to yourself
- You crave for solitude
- Your journals are your prized possessions
- You are a grammar nazi
- Your wishlist is full of books
- You write, simple as that!
That’s all folks!
Is there anything we have missed on this list? Let us know in the comments section below!